Rosy Tea

I have been in touch with the doctor's office about my two medical appointments for which I await dates. I received a call this week and I now have an appointment for my 6 month mammogram which was due July 2. My appointment date is January 6, 2021 which is 4 days more than a year from my last mammogram and 6 months late. This is one of the effects of covid-19. In addition to the usual mammogram instructions, I am not to bring a friend, I am not to bring a bag or purse, and I am to wear a mask. The good news is I have an appointment! Now I am waiting for my ultrasound date for my liver cyst. The other exciting news is I have rewarded myself with a work of art and by doing so I am adding joy to my life. I am also spending money in the local community and therefore doing my small bit to enhance the local economy. How lucky am I that I can afford such a special treat. I now have to reshuffle my art around and rehang it. It will be fun deciding what goes where. New eye glasses are on order with a prescription that I received just before the lock down. I expect they will be ready within the next week. I have been in touch with my prosthesis supplier and discovered there is a sport boob that should be a little cooler. It is arriving sometime soon from Victoria and I will have to make a trip to White Rock to be fitted. My current boob while it is a beautiful one, gets extremely hot when I am out hiking the neighbourhood. Hopefully this new one will be somewhat cooler. Finally I continue to work on my art project. It is due early next week so I must get focussed! I hope to post it here when it is finalized. Stay tuned. Stay safe. Wear your mask. Wash your hands.

Comments