Chamomile Tea with honey

Sunday morning of the August long weekend, I had a CT scan of my tummy area. I have a large fluid filled cyst there that is non-cancerous that originally showed up on an ultra sound. It was a non-fasting test but I had to drink 2 cups of water an hour before the test. The technician was really good. He spent a lot of time locating an arm vein. When he found it, he said it moves sideways when he puts pressure on it. In any case, he got the IV inserted and I had the test which was mainly unremarkable. Warm liquid flowing through your veins making you feel like you are urinating is a very bizarre feeling.

At the end of the test, while I was still prone on the table, he removed the IV and place a cotton ball and tape over the wound. Then he asked me to put pressure on it and sit up. Yikes! I can put pressure on or I can sit up. I cannot do both at the same time. I should have waited a minute, but no I let go of my arm, sat up, put my finger back onto the wound but it was too late. I now have a 3 inch by 1 inch large black bruise which is fading to rainbow colours.

Today I received a call from my doctor's office and I have an appointment on Wednesday afternoon to review the CT scan results. I will not worry until I know what I am worrying about. Wish me luck!

Comments

Post a Comment