19 Teas

Well, isn't the world in a pickle?  Today my nose is running. It could be from the cold air outside and gusty breezes swirling the pollen around. It might be from the cleaning products I used to disinfect the house. Maybe it is my normal greet the day with a runny nose. Maybe my nose is running because of the tears from calculating my income tax.  OR maybe, I am sick. If I am sick, do I have the start of a cold or am I contagious with Covid-19? Oh what to do,what to do?

So firstly I am not going to panic. My pantry is always well stocked. I can likely last a month but would be pretty bored of the food I make by the end of the month. In any case I did stock up a bit this morning. I wore gloves, applied hand sanitizer, and washed my hands repeatedly.

You might not think it, but apparently according to the doctors who are talking about Covid-19 on TV,  I am considered to be elderly. Oh yes. I was deeply hurt when I found this out. I am in the 3% plus age range of dying if I catch this virus. It is a good thing I am healthy this year. All my medical tests are perfect, and even my eye sight has improved from last year. I have had a pneumonia shot which may give me some protection. I am scheduled for the 2 dose shingles shot starting next month.

So since I am not being as social, I will finish up my taxes, work on my jigsaw puzzle, read, do crossword puzzles, watch TV, and paint. All of these are worthy endeavors.

To get back to my extended family for those who are following my blog, we are still awaiting the return of the potential patient from eastern Canada. Biopsy results were inconclusive. Likely another biopsy will be performed here. The tumour still needs to be removed. It is potentially a serious if not life threatening situation; however, if the patient is not being proactive, it makes little sense for me to worry. I need to continue to keep myself stress free and focus on living my best life. There comes a point in life where you abandon helping others or worrying about others who are not prepared to help themselves. This does not mean I don't help others. But if they aren't going to be part of the solution, then I am not going to waste my valuable time and efforts.

So back to painting.


Comments