Sunshine Tea

The weather seems to be getting nicer but the temperatures remain below seasonal. It was mentioned this weekend is the first weekend of summer. I am so excited to be experiencing summer this year as I believe I managed to sleep through most of last summer in between doctors appointments.

The good news is, if you are following along, I found out who baby number three is. A sweet friend in Ontario now has a new niece who was long awaited. Congratulations to all!

Speaking of relatives, my family member's final biopsy results show the mass in the large intestine was nothing more than a juvenile polyp. Keep in mind that it was bleeding in February which was how it was discovered, and the doctor who found it for some strange reason did not immediately remove it. I am going to guess the location was tricky and it was too big a job to be performed during a colonoscopy. The final result is life is back to normal. All is well in the world.

For myself, I am feeling 100%. Now to catch up! I managed to get in two substantial walks on the weekend. Yesterday three of us met for coffee outside at an acceptable social distance. It was really a treat!  I also had lunch out. Most patrons were doing take-out and there was only one other occupied table two booths away from us so we were very comfortable. I dined with my one "bubble" person.

This week Picasso is the art inspiration. Faces that combine profile and frontal views. I am still playing with water colours. Last week I made a collage, with glue everywhere including on the counter, my fingers, my clothes, anywhere but on the collage! It looks like an explosion of colour when I was actually aiming for a Zen result. Did I have fun? Absolutely. Having fun is much more important than the result.

I hate to say it but now its a toss up between sitting on the balcony soaking up Vitamin D or washing dishes. Shall we take a vote on which one will win?

Comments